Friday, November 16, 2007

Mountain Lion

You know how they always
post these crazy signs like:

Mountain Lion Habitat

and you think,
yeah right,
someone may have thought
they saw a mountain lion,
or "evidence" of one,
once,
years ago.

But, I've been walking these trails
several times a week for years.

And I've never seen any mountain lion
or evidence of any such creature.

Well, on my way to work yesterday while driving up Edgewood Road,
just meters from the trails I walk with the dogs ALL THE TIME



I SAW
A FREAKIN' MOUNTAIN LION
STANDING THERE
ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD!

I haven't been back yet.....

2 comments:

X Bunny said...

phanny is bigger than any mountain lion

and tucker is tougher

Lothar Glerbny said...

Yeah...we went back.

We love Pulgas Ridge.

I'm sure Migo remembers how fun it is to run off leash in the woods with other dogs and all the cool things to smell and pee on.