Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Oy...what a week!

Short update, more later.

Didn't do a single race on a three race weekend, you know I was swamped.

Got the house all together. Really not many boxes left. Some in the garage but got the car in so not too bad.

Parents in town...wow did that ever help. I may have to send them on a vacation to pay them back for spending their vacation cleaning and pruning and moving and sprinklering.

7/4 party was fun. Small and cozy. Great "low country boil" and so easy to make....big thanks to Gebhardt for the cooker.

Got a renter for the condo.

Gotta run the rents to the airport...see you later...after a ride and a nap!

3 comments:

X Bunny said...

don't worry
parents live for this kinda stuff!

see ya next weekend?

Velojuice said...

Sorry, I missed the party. Hope all is going well. I am back on the bike, let me know when you want to go really really slow.

Lothar Glerbny said...

Going slow is all I can do right now. Gotta get my legs back...but then again I am going on a week long vacation and living on the Salmon River so no bikes possible...then it is back to work. My season is rapidly coming to an end!

Maybe time to start to get comfy on a CX bike!