Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Oh did I mention...

...we moved in and already had our first guests.

Thursday, Burly Irishmen moved my heavy furniture and all of the better half's library.

PAB and xB stayed with us on Friday and Saturday.

Saturday was Pesky...I don't want to talk about it. Dima told me not to carry heavy boxes up the stairs or it would block my legs...yeah, I shoulda listened.

Sunday was Burlingame...see above.

So, I am back in the ATL for a couple days. Had to go to work to relax!

6 comments:

X Bunny said...

thanks for the awesome visit!

i felt bad making dirty laundry when you didn't have a washer!

you guys are going to love that place!

and for anyone else that visits, if you go for a ride from his house, go right down the street--not left!

Lothar Glerbny said...

I took everything to the condo and washed it.

While it was drying I went to Sears and ordered our new W&D which is being delivered tomorrow.

Also ordered table and chairs for the dining room...is it grown up to have dining room? It feels like it.

X Bunny said...

dining rooms for us have been a waste of space as we sooo rarely use them--i guess they are ok when it is time to play a card or board game...

which W&D did you get?

PAB(a.k.a.CID) said...

HE3 washer, HE4 dryer.

in 12 years i think we ate in our dining room about 12 times.

but we played games there a lot!

btw, remind me to talk to you about games sometime...

Lothar Glerbny said...

I think they were both HE2? I dunno...they'll make our clothes clean.

X Bunny said...

HE2???
that is soooo last week....


washer and dryer smuggery
yo