Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Busy, busy, busy

I got a jet on Sunday.

Flew to Little Rock, Arkansas
Then Grand Junction, Colorado
Then Mountain View, California.

Monday the documents came in for the new house and we signed. Escrow closes Wednesday afternoon or Thursday morning.

Tuesday I had to take the jet down to San Diego for some inspections.



It is Wednesday morning

I am watching the TdS

(yikes, what a website)


Time to take Tucker to the park.

He is sitting on the couch whining at me.

He knows it is time to go.

He will be sad when I pack my bags.

Then back to the ATL so I can get there before dark.

5 comments:

PAB(a.k.a.CID) said...

oh, that was you flying over our house sunday making all that noise?

it looks like it says MIB on the tail of that jet....

norcalcyclingnews.com said...

i just flew in from atlanta, san diego, arkans-ass, and colorado ... and boy are my arms tired.

Lothar Glerbny said...

but my legs are not! oh boy, I cannot wait for this weekend...

PAB(a.k.a.CID) said...

i think it is gonna be white-shirt weather...

X Bunny said...

is tucker getting excited about his new sister?