Monday, June 19, 2006

How to make Golf interesting...

I was just sitting here
surfing the web
and the tube...multi-tasker
extraordinaire that I am...looking for something to play in the background, sportslike, having already watched today's TdS TT (Jan is looking good). Well, nothing on but the Golf, which I have to admit helps me sleep.

So, I look up and watch this overweight, out of shape, "athlete", hitting his tee shot. There are people lined up on both sides of the box (hee hee, I said box).

Anyway, wouldn't it be more interesting if some percentage of balls that were played would randomly veer off course. Or, EXPLODE? I don't know. Seems like a foul ball every now and then would keep people on their toes. I'd give the guy a do-over...I mean mulligan.


Just an idea...

2 comments:

PAB(a.k.a.CID) said...

i like the way you think.

how many glasses of wine did it take to come up with that idea?

Lothar Glerbny said...

Actually, it was probably just exhaustion...and yet I wasn't tired?

I only had one Fat Cat so I don't think it was alcohol induced.