Thursday, August 16, 2007

Hotlanta

This weekend we have a couple big races.

It is important that I ride prior to big races (well, all races but especially big races!) otherwise I will be mostly worthless.

I am in Atlanta. It is hared to ride when I am in Atlanta cause I am supposed to be at work.

And, I have to be there early in the morning.

And, I am usually tired and hungry and in need of a beer
by the time work is over.

But, I have a team and I have to train so I can race well.

So I went to my handy Atlanta Group Rides web page and
found a group ride both yesterday and today.

I find it easier to push myself on group rides.

I think the groups no the safest roads to ride.

I like to be safe.

The group rides start at 6pm

6:00 PM
Partly Cloudy 99°F
100°F
7:00 PM
Partly Cloudy 97°F
99°F

99• feels like 100•
97• feels like 99•

It just felt HOT!

But I am thinking about how cool it is going to feel this weekend!

Weekend Forecast for Yolo, CA


Friday Aug 17

Sunny
Sunny
High
93°F

Low
57°F
Precip: 0%
Sunny skies. High 93F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday 18

Sunny
Sunny
High
92°F

Low
57°F
Precip: 10%
details details
Sunny. Highs in the low 90s and lows in the upper 50s.

1 comment:

PAB(a.k.a.CID) said...

you are a truly devoted teammate.

stay hydrated.