Friday, February 29, 2008

Look out Carolina

I'm heading East.  

And, since I think I can get away for the day without being missed, I'm going up to Greenville, SC to race the Carolina boys, don't tell my boss.

Fork Shoals here I come.

5 x 15 mile laps with the local pros...come back for post-race comments.


And guess who I'm racing?

Greenville, SC 
2008 Spring Training Series 
Fork Shoals Road Race
Saturday March 01, 2008 
Pro 1/2 11:00 AM

Name Team From
George Hincapie Team High Road Greenville, SC
Kyle Glerum VOS Racing Redwood City, CA


Yeah baby...bring it on!

3 comments:

Lothar Glerbny said...

Yeah...he'll probably be tired from the ToC.

PAB(a.k.a.CID) said...

now remember, big george sprints ok, so you have to go early!!!

Merkeley Bike said...

Just follow George's wheel, it's his home course after all. He'll know all the tricks. We're eagerly awaiting the race report.