Thursday, May 10, 2007

Kansas City Rant

On the road again.

I am so tired of Lifecylces!

I have done more intervals on stupid life (sucking-crotchrubbing-ratchety-
sweatrusted-fatassseatequiped-nostrap-
wornout) cycles in the last couple months...it's killing me!

I want to be home...and ride my bike on my roads in my fresh clean air in my sunshine without the humidity and ogle eyed chubbies staring at me dressed all faggy-like in my spandex sexy shorts.

Here I am in the Kansas City, MO Westin Crown Center (sounds fancy doesn't it?) bar sucking down over-priced Cali-wines released two years early because greedy bastards put profits above quality and that is what they serve by the glass. I would be in my room, in my Heavenly Bed, if they didn't charge for the wireless up there. But, no, I have to sit down here and use the free wireless and drink wine. Cheap? Stupid? YEAH

My Kansas City Fiorella's Jack Stack BBQ is sitting pretty. Two glasses have taken the edge off. So, now maybe it is time to search out the sandman in my pillow topped, starched sheet, down covered, cloud like horizontal time accelerator. I have an early start to a long day tomorrow. I have the feeling Starcrooks will help themselves to several of my George Washigtons in search of eye-openness, brain awakeness, and body alertness.

Ah, the calmness is setting in. The release into blogdom is quieting and relaxing.

Good night!

No comments: