Friday, September 08, 2006

Frankenbike's little Sister

Meet Francis...Frankenbike's little sister.

Since Frank's skeleton was no longer functional I extracted all his usable organs and created Francis. She is younger, lighter, more nimble, and significantly better looking. Which, of course, makes her much more fun to mount. Now we'll just have to see how she performs under pressure.

San Rafael here we come.

Oh, and many, many, many thanks to Gebhard at Cyclepath and Cannondale for providing the customer service that will keep me loyal to both. Yes the bike was crashed and yes Cannondale had no responsibility to do anything to help me get back riding, but they helped out big time because it was the right thing to do and it helped out a cycling enthusiast.

Now I have to go wipe the tear from my eye.