Thursday, April 20, 2006

Life?


Enjoy
Nature,
Life,
Take hold,
Grasp
Firmly,
Sun,
Rain,
Surf,
Snow,
Be one.
Be.




The philosophical question "What is the meaning of life?" means different things to different people. The vagueness of the query is inherent in the word "meaning", which opens the question to many interpretations, such as: "What is the origin of life?", "What is the nature of life (and of the universe in which we live)?", "What is the significance of life?", "What is valuable in life?", and "What is the purpose of, or in, (one's) life?". These questions have resulted in a wide range of competing answers and arguments, from scientific theories, to philosophical, theological, and spiritual explanations.

9 comments:

Velo Bella said...

life = gettin jiggy

PAB(a.k.a.CID) said...

42

X Bunny said...

whatever it is, just do it to the fullest

norcalcyclingnews.com said...

this post is sexy

Chico Cyclist said...

LOVE that pic!!!

Ron Castia said...

It was once said that life with out purpose is like a ship with no rutter. The engine moves the ship foward, but in no specific direction.

PAB(a.k.a.CID) said...

my rutter seemed to be missing today.

so did my rudder.

for that matter, so did my engine...

Velojuice said...

Deep stuff sun=fun

Groove Talking... said...

Hey, did you see the movie "What the bleep do we Know? I loved it!

It touches on quantum physics and what it has to do with how we percieve/create reality. They play with the questions, "who am I, why am I here, why do I create my life the the way that I do?"

You should check it out!