Tuesday, April 18, 2006

TdG


Guess what I am doing tomorrow? TdG, that's right baby, I am in the ATL and I am going to take a day off and chase these speedsters from Rome to Fayetteville! Bad news is the forecast is for rain. Well, they're Pros, they get paid to ride in the rain. Wish I could stay for Brasstown Bald on Saturday but I gotta get home for a little Wente racing of my own. If you guys are nice I'll post some snaps here tomorrow afternoon with the sporty new camera I got to replace the one I froze in my beer cooler (at an early season race). Maybe I'll take the Guerciotti with me and get a little riding in as well. You know how you always see the guys riding along with the TdF, too bad I don't have a MIB kit with me.

5 comments:

Lothar Glerbny said...

Screw it, this work thing sucks...I'm going to Macon to catch the end of Stage 1! Pix tonight if I make it in time.

X Bunny said...

better bring the glitter!

PAB(a.k.a.CID) said...

That's right, you have glitter!

I dare you to try to put it on some of the pro riders--wait, a Bella might have better luck with that.

BJM might at least know what you were talking about though...

Anonymous said...

Have fun LG!

Pro bike races can be Uber Fun, to watch that is.

ms

norcalcyclingnews.com said...

.
just be careful when you're takin' them pics, yo.