Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Bummer...or not?

Oh man...you gotta be kidding me. I fly all the way to the ATL to rocket around like Chuck Yeager and it is going to thunder and lightning.

I wish I could just go for a ride then but you gotta be crazy to go out in that. I mean a gentle Cali rain is one thing but electricity screaming out of the sky just searching for a hunk of metal to attach itself to, and me on a steel bike. Uh..uh...not gonna do it...wouldn't be prudent.

At least I have internet at the office, limited as it might be. I wonder if I can figure out a way to hook the computer to the flat panel....hmmm.

The Monday-Saturday stages can be accessed without commercial interruption here on OLNTV.com for only $19.99.

Now all I need to do is break out my government charge card and I can watch the Giro on a government flat panel, accessed via a government computer, on government time, paid for by the government....heeeheeeheee. Naw, I wouldn't do that.


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I WOULD!

Opps I mean, If I were Ummmm never mind.

MS

Lothar Glerbny said...

Careful...big brother might be watching.

Anonymous said...

bingo

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»