Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Get your snack on!

What does it mean to be a passenger on an airplane these days?

Being in the business
I really don't expect too much...
and hence I am rarely disappointed.

I don't expect to get a snack,

a drink maybe,

but why should the airline feed me.

I am paying for them to transport me from one place to another.

If I wanted food I would go to a restaurant (actually, I would just bring my own).

So, I am always appreciative when I receive one of those cute little snack packs...it's better than nothing, right?

But this...this is rediculous! What's with the itty bitty knife to spread the cheese on these itty bitty Butter and Herb "Crostini"?

I really shouldn't be eating this processed Havarti Cheese type product anyway.

After this picture, the whole thing went into the trash...except the raisins. √6

2 comments:

X Bunny said...

havarti = yummy

processed havarti?
what is that--like pale velveeta?

Velo Bella said...

this post and the pic is cracking me up.