Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Just for oV

Loan approved...awaiting underwriter acceptance of appraisal.

They are leaving the flat panel TV....hee hee hee.

Closing on June 16th! Moving shortly after (we will probably take sleeping bags up and camp that night up there...just because).

Puppies are about a week old and 30 pounds already...nah, but it won't be long.

Coach says no racing this weekend so I'll probably only do two races at the ICCC and two at Santa Rosa (don't tell),

It is beautiful
and sunny
and NOT windy
and I am getting on my bike...
the Calfee...
and going for a ride,
a little climbing,
a lot of miles,
lots of intervals...

cause Thursday and Friday I'll be resting and doing sprint drills.

More to come.

Love ya oV! Nice racin' this weekend.

Winning = smile

7 comments:

norcalcyclingnews.com said...

ahhh ... better.

X Bunny said...

30 lbs in a week
and there's 14 of them

how many lbs of food does mamma eat a day?

Dr. Xeno said...

zero racing = 4 crits?
resting AND doing sprint drills? on BOTH thursday AND friday?

my guts hurts from 5 X oV @ 30 sec each last nite.
yer nuts, I like dat.

Lothar Glerbny said...

Just talked to coach and it is OK to do the crits but he said I have to race them differently than I have been...PAB said something similar so we'll see how it works.

Thursday easy riding with some sprint drills at the end...

Friday true rest (last week HR avg 110)

Anonymous said...

I've been on a rest MONTH.

Hence my suckiness.

ms

PAB(a.k.a.CID) said...

you need less trainy and more racey.

and a bigger car.

X Bunny said...

it's a little weird that your coach and my coach are telling us the same things

and obviously if i thought the pups were actually 30lbs i need help